Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Journal 10: Course Reflection

I really enjoyed the course Design 200. I feel that it was a good introduction to design and gave me a feel for what to expect as being a part of the Design Program. I was introduced to some new concepts and saw some very interesting videos about design and how to design for all types of people and cultures.

I feel like the course load was just right, there wasn’t too much to do for a 5 credit hour class, but I still felt like a have a good, general understanding of design. I also thought there was a good balance of individual and group work.

One think that I didn’t like was the readings. I felt like the books just rambled on and were saying the same thing that we were learning in class. I feel like watching some assigned videos instead of reading would be interesting because I think that the videos broadened my knowledge and interest in design more than the readings.

Overall, I really enjoyed the course and I am excited to take more of my design classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment