Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Journal 01: Introduction Blog Post



It's finally Spring Quarter!!! My name is Erica and I am student in Design 200: Introduction to Design this quarter.


I am a sophomore from Northeast Ohio. My major is Industrial and Systems Engineering and I am pursuing a minor in Industrial Design. I am excited to start taking some fun, artsy classes as compared to my math and science courses for engineering. My hobbies are reading, working out, relaxing and being outside. I can't wait for it to start getting warm outside again so that I can go hiking and relax outdoors.


I am taking Design 200 to start my Industrial Design minor. I decided to minor in design so that I can make a career incorporating ergonomics with industrial design to create products that are user-friendly and appealing. I have always wanted to do this, but I was never sure of what major/minors to pursue so I am excited that I finally found the combination of ISE and design! 


I am looking forward to a fun quarter and starting to learn about the field of design.

No comments:

Post a Comment